A DCP exporter for Adobe Premiere Pro
CuteDCP is a DCP (Digital Cinema Package) creation tool for Premiere Pro.
The export plug-in allows users to create DCPs from any file imported into Premiere Pro and minimizes the number of steps required to create a DCP.
CuteDCP is easy to use and has been tested on most major play-out servers.
It has never been easier to create a DCP package.
The Demo version is fully functional and can be used for clips shorter than 360 frames without watermarking.
- SMPTE and InterOp compliant DCP creation
- 2K and 4K
- Supported framerates: 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60 or 96 fps
- Stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 Surround Audio
- Interop subtitles (CineCanvas) and SMPTE 428-7 Subtitles
- Internal itu709->x'y'z' gamma 2.2/2.4 colorspace conversion
- Internal P3->x'y'z' colorspace conversion
- Title Helper tool
- Multithreaded support, faster encoding
- DCP meta data control
- Stereoscopic 3D 24fps and 48fps(HFR)
- Save assets to a separate folder
Adobe Premiere Pro/Adobe Media Encoder CS5 or later
MacOSX 10.6 or later, Intel x64
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8
Current version is v1.5.0
- v1.5.0 - [FEATURE]New colorspace transformations: P3->xyz, itu709->xyz with gamma 2.4 or 2.2
- v1.5.0 - [FEATURE]7.1 surround suppport
- v1.5.0 - [FEATURE]Browse and select subtitle loadfonts
- v1.5.0 - [FEATURE]Updated TitleHelper
- v1.5.0 - [BUG]SMPTE audio labeling is now correct
- v1.5.0 - [BUG]Check subtitle framerate vs video framerate
- v1.5.0 - [BUG][WIN]Timestamp is now showing correct time.
- v1.2.5 - [FEATURE]Jpeg2000 encoding speed improved
- v1.2.5 - [FEATURE]Track assets could be saved to a special folder during encoding
- v1.2.5 - [FEATURE]Sticky facility element in titlehelper
- v1.2.5 - [BUG]Audio progress bars is working, again
- v1.2.1 - [BUG]Startup parse bug fixed
- v1.2.0 - [FEATURE]Stereoscopic 3d, 24fps and 48fps(HFR)
- v1.2.0 - [BUG]Memeory leak in jpeg 2000 encoder fixed
- v1.0.5 - [BUG][WIN]32-bit issue with large filesizes, hash calculation failed and no xml files were created
- v1.0.4 - [BUG]Audio and HASH calculation progressbars fixed.
- v1.0.2 - [BUG]Uninitialized parameter could cause trash data to be written to the mxf file.
- v1.0.1 - [BUG]Error messages during export validation is now shown properly.