An After Effects DCP exporter
CuteDCP is a DCP (Digital Cinema Package) creation tool for After Effects.
CuteDCP is an exporting (output module) plug-in which allows users to create DCPs from any file imported
into After Effects and reduces the number of steps creating a DCP to a minimum.
CuteDCP is easy to use and has been tested on most major play-out servers.
It has never been easier to create a DCP package.
The Demo version is fully functional version and can be used for clips shorter than 360 frames without watermarking.
What is new in version 1.6.0
- SMPTE and InterOp compliant DCP creation
- Stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 Surround Audio
- Interop Subtitles
- 3D Stereoscopic support
- DCP meta data control
- Multithreaded support, faster encoding
- SMPTE Subtitles
- Title Helper tool
- Built-in rec709->x'y'z' colorspace conversion
- HFR Support up to 96fps
- 3D HFR Support 48fps (96fps/eye)
New Features for v1.6.0
Adobe After Effects CS5 or later
MacOSX 10.6 or later, Intel x64
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8
Current version is v1.6.0
- v1.6.0 - [FEATURE]Support for HFR up to 96fps for 2D and 3D
- v1.6.0 - [BUG]3D stereoscopic render broken, now fixed
- v1.5.5 - [BUG][WIN]Date picker in TitleHelper outputs trash letters
- v1.5.4 - [BUG][WIN]Reading image buffer, causes AE crash
- v1.5.0 - [FEATURE]SMPTE subtitling implemented
- v1.5.0 - [FEATURE]Title Helper tool added
- v1.5.0 - [FEATURE]Internal rec709 to XYZ color space conversion added.
- v1.5.0 - [UPDATE]Auto adjust duration is removed
- v1.5.0 - [UPDATE]Audio duration in GUI is removed
- v1.5.0 - [UPDATE]Add extra silent audiosamples if audio is shorter than video
- v1.5.0 - [UPDATE]External audio paths is checked when render starts.
- v1.5.0 - [BUG]Windows 8 GUI glitches fixed.
- v1.5.0 - [BUG]Windows GUI flickers fixed.
- v1.0.4 - [BUG]Long Contenttitles crashes xml creation, buffer overrun - Win
- v1.0.3 - [BUG]XML, Assetmap uuid identical with pkl uuid - Win
- v1.0.1 - [BUG]Subtitle path with white space crashes ae option dialog. - Mac
More videos soon...